Take a look at the websites linked from this page to find out about:
- what campaigns we are involved in
- what other organisations can help you
- what job resources there are to help you find work
UnionAID Kiwi Solidarity
Become a UnionAID Kiwi Solidarity Member, following the CTU decision, supported by your union, to support a campaign to recruit all union
leaders and staff as members.
- UnionAID is a well managed registered charity, accredited by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade as an international development
organization, with a focus on projects which enable workers in developing countries to build the capacity as unions and help themselves
- 100% of every dollar donated by individual donors goes to funding our projects. Our administration costs are minimal, because of support
from volunteers, and are met out of foundation grants from unions
- UnionAID is your own international development agency, following the very successful union movement model in other countries, including
APHEDA in Australia
- Our excellent, and very cost effective, projects in South India and on the Thai-Burma border are based on strong union relationships with our project partners
Download the Kiwi Solidarity Membership Form (PDF) here.
Check out the Solidarity newsletters:
Looking for a job?